Monday, June 28, 2010

My Vegan Mondays

This morning, I thought I’d never want to eat again. But I underestimated my loyalty to food right now. My insatiability. The love affair I’m having with eating in Paris. Vegan Mondays must go on, to say nothing of what’s to come this week.

Morning
Coffee and soy milk
An orange (the health food stores here still have the best oranges in the world. Sorry, Florida)

Afternoon
So-so salad of greens, tomatoes, cukes and lentils
Banana

Evening
Delicious salad of greens, roasted eggplant and red pepper, sundried tomatoes and avocado
Dried apple (my current comfort food)

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds very good.
    I just saw a recipe for wild rice salad with a creamy yoghurt vinaigrette that has tiny potatoes and greens in it .
    But I also saw the mention of raw chocolate chip cookie dough lol ... I have to pay more attention to yours ..
    I can only imagine what a delight it would be to be living there and eating every day .. our holidays were wonderful partly due to the eating.. living here is a disappointment regarding eating .. I really need to move to Paris next .. don't I ..< that's OK, just nod understandingly >

    ReplyDelete